The library is open most days from 8:15 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. The library will always be closed after school on minimum days and early release days. There will be times when the library will be closed for school and district meetings. Students will be notified about the closure ahead of time.
Google Classroom Library Page
- An I.D. card is required in order to check-out books.
- Two books may be checked out at a time.
- Students are required to pay for any damaged or lost books.
- Books must be returned or renewed before the due date.
- The library is a place for study, research, and homework. Students who are disruptive will be asked to leave.
- No food or drink, even water, in the library.
- No cell phones are to be used in the library. Please read the school's cell phone policy.
- Teacher/Librarian Sharon Mellinger