President: Mandy O'Connor
Vice President: Tina Sexton
Treasurer: Michelle Espiritu
Volunteer Coordinator: Amy McKenna
Secretary: Brianna Gruft
Activities Coordinator: OPEN
- To serve in the role as “Key Communicators & Ambassadors” for the Rancho Pico Community, thus strengthening communications and establishing liaison between the school and its parents.
- To promote and support the students, staff, and activities at Rancho Pico Junior HIgh School.
- To serve as an advisory group to the Principal, when needed, regarding matters related to educational needs, problems, improvements and/or priorities.
Gratitude Month - November
Holiday Cheer - December
Valentine's Day Treats - February
School Recognitions/Awards - Throughout the Year
CAASPP - April
Staff Appreciation Week - May
End of Year Fun - May
- By volunteering your time at the on-campus PAC events OR
- Bringing in items needed for the activities or any school priorities OR
- Donating money/funds for these on-campus activities and any educational needs, improvements, and/or priorities the Rancho Pico Community is in need of during the 2023-2024 school year.
We hope you will consider joining our PAC and attending our meetings. We value your input!