Math 7 is an in-depth study of the skills necessary at the 7th grade level. It builds on skills learned in 6th grade and prepares the student for the rigor of 8th grade math and Algebra in the future. The following is a list of main topics that will be covered in 7th grade.
- The Number System
- Expressions and Equations
- Statistics and Probability
Accelerated Math 7 is a hybrid of the Math 7 and Math 8 curriculum. Two years of math curriculum will be covered in one school year. It builds on skills learned in 6th grade and prepares the student for the rigor of Algebra in the future. Lessons are geared toward students who have a very strong mastery of 6th grade math. The following is a list of main topics that will be covered this year.
- Rational Numbers and Exponents
- Proportionality and Linear Relationships
- Introduction to Sampling and Inference
- Creating, Comparing, and Analyzing Geometric Figures