Masks will be required for all people on campus, even while outside.
Must be a 2-ply, surgical type mask (no bandanas, gaiters, or shields-only)
Masks with valves are NOT permitted
- Wear your Mask Correctly
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Place the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Place mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you continuously have to adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
Please Note Students who refuse or are unable to correctly wear their masks while on campus will be reassigned to online-only learning.